Introduction post

    Hello everyone! I am Matthew Grzybowski, and this is my second year of college. I am on campus, up in Fairbanks, though my home is Kenai. Some of my hobbies are reading, video games, and going for walks, though the walks take the backburner in the winter.
    I don't often create art anymore, though I do find painting and drawing to be fun. Over winter break, I also got into creating stained glass art. For me, creating stained glass was a fun and relaxing activity, even if I realized that having a 42-piece project was a bit big for my first project. If you are interested in stained glass, here is a link to get an idea of how it works.
 Finally, here is a picture of some appealing art to me.








Citations
Scoochmaroo, and Instructables. “How to: Stained Glass.” Instructables, Instructables, 28 July 2022,

“Stained Glass: Media.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.,


Comments

  1. This is a test comment for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the first sentence in your link was "stained glass is easier than you think". That was encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool that you got into stained glass over winter break. I've never done anything like that before. I bet it was a great experience! I might consider doing one but I would make a small one not a 42 piece project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baroque: The Syndics of the Clothmakers Guild, 1662

Art Analysis of van Gogh, Vincent. Irises 1889